Sittin in Joe's Class
Just waiting for class to start, and then I got film class after this.
I know I said I was going to post those pictures up of my sketches but I just never got around to it lol. Yeah big surprise, and I've only got 3 hours tonight before I hit the sack. So well see when I can post em, i just wish I didnt have all seven to scan and post, oh well.
If Joe would get here this class may start....
Most likely he's stealthing around like a ninja ;)
Kev~
I know I said I was going to post those pictures up of my sketches but I just never got around to it lol. Yeah big surprise, and I've only got 3 hours tonight before I hit the sack. So well see when I can post em, i just wish I didnt have all seven to scan and post, oh well.
If Joe would get here this class may start....
Most likely he's stealthing around like a ninja ;)
Kev~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home