Kev's Blog

Monday, September 25, 2006

Bad Memory!

I keep forgetting about this blog constantly lol. I didnt think anyone would have been interested in what I thought inside my head anyway.

So I finished the last of my 7 sketchbook assignment thing last night. Turned out ok i thought, I think i put in more effort than I needed to but you know what? so what. I'd rather put in more effort than bring it in and have it look like crap compared to everything else in the room. I ended up gettin the squares, and I didnt realize till I started that theres so many squares all over the place, kinda made my job easy. I did the majority of them on Thursday and Saturday of this week. Hopefully the next assignment will be just as entertaining.

Ill post some of the images of my sketches when I get home tonight to scan em. You can see em soon, or you could just ask me in class to look at them heh.

Oh yes and on a sunday night, do not attempt to play any harvest moon to help you fall asleep. I had to stay up to just kill the batteries on my DS, was the only way i'd stop.

Very tired today....

Kev~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home